martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS




 
I won't ask for much this Christmas
 I don't even wish for snow
 I'm just gonna keep on waiting Underneath the mistletoe
 I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick
 I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeers click
 'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
 What more can I do Baby all I want for Christmas is you baby
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
 And the sound of children's Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
 I hear those sleigh bells ringing Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me
 I don't want a lot for Christmas
 This is all I'm asking for
 I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
 Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is you

No hay comentarios: